– Added Mechanics I for new players!
– Added 7 new item sets to the Dota store.
– Immortal and Tournament items can now be traded on the Steam Community Market.
– Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs pulling more than just heroes inside the cogs.
– Huskar: Fixed Berserker’s Blood not stacking at the proper health thresholds.
– Keeper of the Light: Fixed Mana Leak accumulating mana loss during magic immunity.
– Phantom Lancer: Fixed an issue where illusions made by a player on the other team would create uncontrollable Juxtapose illusions.
– Tusk: Fixed a case where heroes with very small collision size could escape Ice Shards.
– Tusk: Fixed a rare bug where teleporting could cause Walrus Punched units to end up in odd positions.
– Fixed various aspects of Spectral Dagger logic being dispellable.
– Fixed sometimes being revealed if your projectile hits the target after you become invisible with Shadow Blade.
– Improved TP interaction with FoW
– Fixed being able to get units stuck with Telekinesis and Vacuum around the rune area
– Added the ability to examine chests.
– Added a Game History tab to the Team Profile.
– Added checkbox for filtering Live Games to just Team games.
– You can now click on Team names in Live or Recent games to view their team profiles.
– Added a post-game Match Quality survey panel.
– Added an icon to backpack slots if that item is currently equipped.
– Fixed the courier delivery icon popping when the courier collected stash items.
– Fixed courier delivery being delayed by 0.5 seconds if there were no items to get from the stash.
– Fixed courier move orders not clearing the transfer items buff icon.
– Players can now set a custom rich presence status that can be displayed on the UI.
– Fixed Lina’s Fiery Soul buff not showing the correct cooldown if it was refreshed with 3 stacks.
– When a push is happening into a base, global desire to farm is significantly decreased.
– Fixed a case where bots far from the lane front could thrash into and out of Push Lane mode.
– Single-player bot games now run locally on the user’s machine.
– Increased reaction time by about 50% in all modes.
– Updated Arc Lightning’s visual effects and sound
– Updated Shadow Shaman’s attack sound
– Updated Ether Shock’s visual effects and sound
– Updated Mjollnir and Maelstrom visual effects