Note: This update won’t be pushed to the main Dota 2 client until the Wild Cards qualifiers are done. We expect this to be on Monday. To distract you from this fact, here are three heroes!
– Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin, and Gyrocopter!
– Drow: Fixed Frost Arrows not working on mechanical units.
– Morphling: Added effects for strength and agility morph as well as an overhead timer for replicate.
– Nature’s Prophet: Fixed Sprout destroying other trees around it.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed Soul Catcher being dispellable.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed Shadow Poison impact damage not hurting Disrupted units (and thus not disabling Blink).
– Fixed targeted spells not temporarily revealing the attacker.
– Fixed Orb of venom working on denies.
– Fixed the following spells being castable on magic immune allies: Nightmare, Frost Armor, Nature’s Guise, Holy Persuasion, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Shadow Word and X Marks The Spot
– Selecting “Equip” on an item in the backpack now flips to the loadout and automatically does the equipping for you.
– Added support for watching replays via URL. For example, “dota2://dota2://matchid=15478matchtime=300” will go directly to five minutes into match 15478.
– Added button in replay panel to copy an URL into the clipboard that can be used to get back to that point in that replay.
– Added Hall of Fame trophies to the bases. Clicking on them will display the winning teams of The International.DOTA 2 BOTS
– Made bots not leave a gank if they currently have the ability to reincarnate and allies are still attacking.
– Fixed bug where bots would pick their heroes before humans locked in their picks.