– Added Lycan!
– Enabled Shadow Demon in Captain’s Mode.
– The Stable version is now updated to the Latest version.
– Added All Random game mode for private lobbies.
– Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray killing couriers.
– Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak not having an aoe targeting cursor.
– Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes killing couriers.
– Bounty Hunter: Fixed illusions procing Jinada’s critical strike.
– Clinkz: Fixed a bug with level 2 Death Pact not gaining the .5% damage buff.
– Mirana: Fixed Arrow getting blocked by Linken’s Sphere.
– Morphling: Added timer to Replicate that shows up as a buff.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment stealing Intelligence from illusions.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being castable on Warlock Golem.
– Queen of Pain: Fixed being able to dispell Shadow Strike
– Razor: Fixed Static Charge damaging friendly units and towers. Note that towers can still proc the ability.
– Razor: Fixed Static Link damage from being purgable.
– Shadow Demon: Fixed attack animation time
– Shadow Shama: Fixed Serpent Wards having instant attack point (instead of 0.3)
– Storm Spirit: Fixed attack projectile speed
– Sven: Fixed Storm Bolt not stunning nearby targets if the primary target became magic immune while the projectile was traveling.
– Venomancer: Fixed being able to dispell Venomous Gale, Poison Sting and Poison Nova
– Warlock: Fixed Golems having incorrect magic resistance.
– Weaver: Fixed Time Lapse forgetting its history when upgraded
– Witch Doctor: Fixed Death Ward projectile speed being too slow
– Fixed Diffusal Blade’s mana burn effect going through Magic Immunity.
– Units that are smoked can now be revealed by magic immune enemies.
– Fixed some abilities having incorrect durations against creep heroes (like Dismember).
– Fixed Disruption being castable on Warlock’s Golem.
– Fixed gold over time being very slightly off sometimes.
– Fixed Smoke of Deceit not showing movement speed in the stats area
– Fixed Fountain projectile speed being too fast
– Fixed Furbolg attack point being too high
– Fixed Black Drake projectile speed being too fast
– Added setting for ambient creatures in the Advanced Video Settings.
– Advanced Video Settings is now versioned and will automatically update this release
– Undroppable items are no longer put in the stash when near the fountain.
– Items will no longer move when they are attempted to be picked up by a unit with a full inventory.
– The courier can no longer pick up certain items (Aegies, Rapier).
– Hooked up XP graph button.
– There is now a different ring effect for the primary unit when you have multiple units selected.
– Fixed second courier not being controllable if enabled by a courier
– Fixed bug where you could cast your ultimate by pressing either the Ability 4 or Ability 5 keys, on a 4 ability hero.
– Added setting to draw hero icons as default in the minimap. Alt will show X’s and O’s.
– Increased bot ability usage reaction time by about 50%.
– Fixed bug where bots would pick up or destroy teammates’ items on the ground.
– Increased bot desire to defend their base.
– Fixed nasty bug that would often cause bots to idle in their current location when wanting to go defend.
– Bots now get an added desire to attack a hero that Bane has Gripped.
– Bots no longer random their heroes. They will now try to build a somewhat reasonable team comp based on hero role, stuns, and melee/ranged, and do so over the entire hero selection phase.
– Reworked bot lane selection logic. They should be smarter about which lanes they select, and who they pair with.
– Changed how human pings affect the bots’ desires to push/defend. Should be more consistently powerful now.
– Bots in lanes with carries will try to avoid stealing their farm.
– Fixed a few cases where bots would oddly try to cast abilities at neutral creeps (such as when pushing or defending a lane).
-Improvements made to some of Shadow Demon’s effects.