Updates to Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
– FXAA replaces MLAA.
– Fix for floating grills
– Kuju RailSimulator Bridge Lofts fixed
– Kuju RailSimulator Digital Clocks do not illuminate at night.
– Use actual frame timing rather than time sliced frame timing for edit camera, so frame rate is consistent with camera motion.
– Fix for showing incorrect FPS with shift + z
– Less GPU stalling at high framerates by flushing the command buffer when 2 frames are queued for rendering.
– Unstepped rather than unclamped for frame time updates on camera
– Physics transformation interpolation for Player RV geometry and Physical cab camera
– Brake pipe pressure gauge fully working in HUD
– Increased protection against cracks
– Fix for mixed double head steam running out of fuel
– Fix for facing double head steam fighting
– Particle optimisations
– Multicore improvments
– Superelevation works on 3D track
– Casting lights are scaled back on lower settings
– Tile File loading optimisations to smooth streaming
– Emitter shaders are only loaded once
– Smoothed dirty network building to stop stutters
– FXAA doesnt up then down sample when SSAA enabled – less blurry
– Platform character update optimisations
– Incorrect water clipping fixed
– Electric power on 3rd rail with no panto
– Gantry tool offers height offset
– HW instancing turned off in PS2.0
– Changing the time of day in the scenario editor will not permanently turn off day/night type lights in the current tile.
– Fix for crash in cScriptManager update
– Scenery decals are incorrectly lit in TSX.
– Seasonal lighting up times
– Invisible decals
– AA issues with precipitation fixed
– Day/Night lights additional fix for randomly being in wrong state
– Fix for point light / spot light / water changes not saving when only properties in the fly out are modified
– Fix for hex colour parsing / display
– TrainBumpSpecMask shader was ignoring specular mask fixing a loose end with Career Mode cheating
– Smoothness improvements in scenery streaming