Airline Tycoon Patch 1.20 Changelog
– Trading of shares
– If youâ€™re looking a quick buck, youâ€™re in exactly the right place. Sell shares of your airline at a high price, invest in profitable competitors, or try to drive them out of business through a hostile takeover. But be careful: the market is in a constant state of flux! If you get too greedy and miscalculate, you could be operating in the red … or even worse!
— Trading of shares is available via the banker in the airport bank as well as the laptop in your office.
— In the trading interface you will find information about the value of each airline, the distribution of shares and projections regarding the future of the company.
— The Bad Bank acts as an additional participant. It buys the Tycoonsâ€™ shares and makes them freely available for all other participants.
— If you own shares in airlines yourself or if some are available from the Bad Bank, then you can adjust the amount of shares to be traded using the arrow buttons.
— The transaction is only carried out and made active with confirmation via the green arrow button.
— Shareholders are entitled to dividends dependant upon the companyâ€™s daily profit and the amount of shares owned.
— If a Tycoon possesses at least 75% of an enemy airline, then he can dissolve the company by using the red X button.
— During liquidation, either all airplanes can be sold and the staff fired, or they can be added to your own company.
— The trading of shares is only available in free play.
-Hotkey added for the cabin editor (J)
– Various errors with chartered flights have been corrected.
— Contracts no longer disappear from the flight plan.
— Information in the travel agency now always corresponds with that in the route planning.
— Contracts requiring ranges of 100,000+ km no longer appear.
— Contracts with a delay can still be successfully completed.
— Error with fulfilled contracts that could not be completed corrected.
– Various errors in route planning corrected.
— You canâ€™t assign flights or contracts to planes without a crew.
— Flight plan replays now also display the plan for upcoming weeks.
— It had been possible in rare circumstances for unnecessary auto-flights to be generated.
— Computer opponents will now also use larger airplanes when possible.
— Computer opponents organize personnel more skillfully.
— Computer opponents better manage credit.
– The lower limit for startup capital has been raised.
– You can exit any location by right-clicking.
– Players are no longer automatically brought to the world map when they have previously watched an airplane.
– An error when designing the Afro DJ has been corrected.
– Job descriptions of the advisers can now be read in every resolution.
– Message texts are now always correctly pictured.
– Crash during intro video corrected.
– Passengers no longer wait too long in the public airport area.
– Passenger behavior in the lounge improved.
– The saboteurâ€™s mini-gun now makes a sound.
– Copied airplanes now receive the correct texture / painting.
– The maximum number of airplanes (50) can no longer be exceeded.
– Various spelling errors corrected.